Friday, December 4, 2009

Mango Float Recipe

I love mango float. I would rather prefer this dessert than any other else with its creamy and fruity mango flavor. The Philippines is rich in high quality mangoes and reserve its place in every special occasions like Christmas!

Enjoy this Christmas recipe: Mango float!

christmas mango float

Ingredients

* 5 ripe mangoes
* 1 can of fat free condensed milk
* 2 cans of Nestle Table Cream
* 1 box of cinnamon honey graham crackers



Directions

1. Combine two mangoes sliced , 2 cans table cream and condensed milk in blender and mix it well.
2. Slice very thin the other 3 mangoes
3. In 9x13 inch dish lay the honey graham crackers evenly then put mango sliced on top of crackers then pour the mixed ingredients on top of the mango fruit then repeat the layer. Save 3 crackers and smash it and sprinkle on top. Put in the freezer for about 3 hrs then ready to serve.

Enjoy your delicious and creamy Christmas dessert!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Riza! I wanna make this. Hay... I love cooking at home since I have more free time now. :-) I hope your legs get healed fast. It's hard not to be able to move around.

fetus said...

aaaaaawwwwwwwwww.... my favorite!!! can you make one for me? hehehe i wish...

meses said...

my fovorite recipe.... smile ... kiss me back .... tast good friend !!!

Recipe ideas can be great with love and care felt while cooking. I can't imagine how much my love one's will love this dish!