Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crispy Binagoongan na Baboy

I love bagoong. Aside from unripe mango that goes perfectly with it, I love binagooangang baboy! I've browsed some good recipes and tried this on my kitchen! Perfect dish!


Pork Binagoongan Recipes
www.allfilipinorecipes.com9/11/11


Pork Binagoongan Binagoongan na Baboy Recipes Food Ingredients: 1 kilo pork with fat (cut into chunk cubes) 2 cups bagoong alamang 1 head of garlic (minced) 1 big onion (minced) 4 tomatoes (diced) 4 chili peppers (minced) 1/2 cup


Binagoongang Baboy
salamat po... para sa mga nag request ng binagoongang baboy, sana magustuhan niyo..








All Time Favorite Filipino Recipes: Crispy Binagoongan na Baboy ...
cusinera.blogspot.com9/10/08


Crispy Binagoongan na Baboy (Pork with Shrimp Paste). Ingredients: * 1 Kilo pork belly (liempo). * 2 cups shrimp paste (bagoong alamang), preferable Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Alamang. * 1 meadium head garlic, minced ...
>...

0 comments:

Recipe ideas can be great with love and care felt while cooking. I can't imagine how much my love one's will love this dish!